Facing the outbreak of the new Corona virus, Sun World Hon Thom Nature Park has performed the following disease prevention measures:
- PUTTING DRY ANTISEPTIC HAND SANITIZER AT THE SERVICE COUNTERS
- SPRAYING FOR REPELLING INSECTS, HYGIENE, DISINFECTION AT THE STATIONS/ ELEVATORS/CABINS AND OTHER PUBLIC AREAS.
At the same time, Sun World Hon Thom Nature Park would like to update our customers with measures to reduce the risk of new Corona virus strain as recommended by the Ministry of Health:
‼ WASH YOUR HANDS VERY OFTEN WITH SOAP OR DISINFECTANT SOLUTION:
▪ Scrub well inside and outside of palms for at least 20 seconds.
▪ Use disposable paper tissues to dry hands or dry hands with a hand dryer in hot mode, avoid using towels, clothes to wipe hands.
▪ Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
‼ USE FACE MASKS CORRECTLY
▪ Make sure the mask covers your mouth and nose.
▪ Avoid touching the mask while in use, only handle the straps when removing the mask.
▪ Use only once and throw away in a safe, covered waste container.
▪ Wash your hands after removing the mask.
‼ GO TO MEDICAL FACILITIES
▪ If you experience symptoms of fever, cough, or shortness of breath, immediately notify Sun World Hon Thom Nature Park health staff at hotline: 0886045888 or call the Ministry of Health hotline 19003228 to provide information on the epidemic situation nationwide and get advice on how to prevent it.
▪ Share your travel schedule with health staff.
‼ IMPORTANT NOTES
▪ Do not spit indiscriminately in public.
▪ Avoid close contact with wildlife, domestic animals, whether alive or dead.
▪ Use only cooked foods and ensure food safety.
▪ Keep your body warm, drink plenty of water, and rinse your mouth with antiseptic water.
‼ UNDERSTAND MORE ABOUT CORONA VIRUS
▪ Corona virus is a virus that causes respiratory infections with acute pneumonia with symptoms such as unrelenting high fever, cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, etc.
▪ Corona virus is spread from person to person.